The course aims at contributing to the preparation of the staff members to manage, lead and execute daily tasks related to the management of the youth center, including leadership and organizational skills, financial and human resource management and necessary European dimension.
- to develop youth worker competences of the staff and volunteers of youth centers and youth clubs
- to encourage and support young people coming from different social and cultural backgrounds in the process of becoming engaged in leadership roles in youth centers and youth clubs
- to explore good practice for working in youth centers and youth clubs
- to present diverse set of tools and methodologies available - to be used by the youth workers in their everyday work in the youth centers
- to support the youth workers’ learning process in better dissemination of results from Erasmus+ projects in their local community through activities in their youth centers
- to present to the youth workers the different learning opportunities on European level that are offered by the Erasmus+